Miami is more than just pristine beaches and weather that can’t be beat, it also has an active art scene, world-class museum culture, high-end shopping, lots of fun outdoor activities, and more.
Don’t miss a thing. Whether you’re traveling with kids-in-tow, planning a romantic getaway, meeting up with friends, or going solo, our travel guides have all the information you need to plan an unforgettable getaway to the city.
Things to do in Miami, in between beach days:
What are some popular attractions to visit?
- Big Bus Hop On Hop Off Miami Tour – a must for first time visitors, you can see the top sights & discover the best things to do in Miami with a hop on hop off sightseeing tour.
- Miami Seaquarium – 38 acres of tropical paradise, the Seaquarium is commitment to wildlife conservation and the rescue, rehab and release of distressed marine mammals.
- Jungle Island – an interactive zoological park where you can meet some of nature’s most amazing creatures. Head on over to see for yourself!
- Duck Tours South Beach – enjoy a once in a lifetime journey touring landmarks +a splashdown into beautiful Biscayne Bay, for a close-up look at the many homes of the rich and famous on Star Island.
- Biscayne Bay Sightseeing Boat Cruise – If you are hoping to get a look at Miami from a vantage point that you won’t be able to find anywhere else, a Miami Aqua Tours Sightseeing Cruise is a stellar idea.
These are just a few. Want more fun ideas for things to do in Miami and South Florida? Head over here for more Miami attractions to see during your trip.
How long are you visiting?
不管你是不是来迈阿密24 - 小时或长周末，我们将样本行程与城市中最受欢迎的活动放在一起。
From top tours and attractions, to iconic landmarks around the city, these itineraries give you the best Miami experience based on the time you have in the city.
Who are you visiting with?
We’ve put together a list of top attractions and activities geared towards young kids and teens to help you plan your trip.
What type of activities interest you?
When are you visiting?
Check out our lists of things to do in the city throughout the year to make the most of you itinerary and experience unique, calendar-based events.
What’s the best way to get around?
公共交通工具： Miami-Dade Transit（MDT）包括Metrobus，快速公交Metro地铁和Metromover市中心。
小费： 获得免费 moovit 适用于地铁和公交线路的点对点旅行计划和实时更新。
Taxis: taxis are typically available at most hotels and shared ride services such as Uber and Lyft are widely available and easy to use.
Looking for more info? Check out our post on getting around Miami for tourists.
Where should you stay?
There are plenty of great places to stay in the area. Below are a handful of hotel suggestions located near popular tourist attractions and fun things to do.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Beach South Beach
- Hyatt Regency Miami
- Courtyard by Marriott Miami Downtown
Where should you shop?
In between sightseeing, try and find time to pick up some souvenirs. Here are a few popular areas to get some shopping in.
- Bloomingdales - Aventura和The Falls
- Bayside Marketplace
Make sure to check out all of the extra discounts and savings available on the Go Miami Card.
Where to Eat
Go on a tour of Miami’ foodie scene with our top picks for family-friendly places to eat in Miami. We’ve included top picks for every appetite and attractions nearby so you can sightsee while you taste your way through Miami’s culinary destinations. No judgement.
Fun Info from a Local
- 防晒霜的发明者是来自迈阿密海滩的药剂师Benjamin Green。他的配方被命名为Coppertone。
Share your adventure with us!
Tag us when you upload photos from your trip to Instagram: @SmartDestinations or #GoCityCard.